(PRESS RELEASE) -- iGaming Business, the most respected information provider for the interactive gaming sector, has confirmed its 2017 schedule of conferences and events that promises to set the agenda for the industry over the next 12 months.
Among the highlights will be the flagship events in the iGB Affiliate event series, the London Affiliate Conference and Financial Partners Expo, which take place between 9–12 February at their new venue of the ExCeL, with more than 5,000 delegates and exhibitors expected to attend.
There is also a new date to add to the calendar, with the Scandinavian affiliate sector gathering in Stockholm on 7th April for the inaugural Nordic Affiliate Conference.
This year's iGaming Super Show will kick off in Amsterdam on 11 July, and is as ever paired with the Amsterdam Affiliate Conference & FPE Amsterdam, while there will be the familiar stop in Berlin for BAC and FPE Berlin in November.
iGaming Business' head of operations Shona ODonnell commented: "It has been a hugely successful year for iGaming Business, and I would like to thank everyone who attended, exhibited or sponsored our conferences.
"We remain completely committed to providing the best events on the igaming calendar, and with some new stops on next year's schedule, we cannot wait to do it all again in 2017."
The full iGaming Business schedule for 2017 is:
- 9–12 February 2017: London Affiliate Conference & FPE London
- 11 February 2017: iGB Affiliate Awards
- 7 April 2017: Nordic Affiliate Conference
- May 2017 (Date TBC): iGB Elite Retreat
- 11–14 July 2017: iGaming Super Show, Amsterdam Affiliate Conference & FPE Amsterdam
- 1-4 November 2017: Berlin Affiliate Conference & FPE Berlin
- November 2017 (Date TBC): iGaming North America
- November 2017 (Date TBC): iGaming Entrepreneur Conference
For more information on the iGB Affiliate event series, visit the iGaming Business website.